Wednesday 8 February 2012

Pizza, film and bed...life can be tough sometimes

So today I had a day of work, when I'm not shopping I spend a lot of my days hanging out with my chum Muff, ( a nickname I have so kindly given her).

So today Muff and I thought it would be fun to go and play in the remains of the snow. When I turned up at her house we both agreed it was far too cold to be outside, (an excuse as lets be honest we were just being lazy). So instead we spent our day lying in her bed, ordering a dominos and watching a mushy film.

Muff and I have a habit of eating a lot of Dominos pizza and we had both made it a partial New years resolution not to eat  as many. We have made it until now so not done too badly if I don't say so myself.

After eating our pizza and feeling rather sick, we think from the disgusting so called sausage on it, Muff was then made to feel bad from the other half for eating it as he was saying it would cause her 'long term health problems'. (Muff is a size 10 and hasn't changed size in years.) I'm not going to lie but surely ONE Dominos pizza isn't going to cause a blooming heart attack!! grr men can nit pick some times!

So after feeling rather agitated that our pizza was now being used to make us feel guilty for not being at the gym we decided to watch a film called 'One Day' With  Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess

I'm going to be honest I didn't think it was that good. It was not what I expected and I didn't like the time period it was in the 90's was not a good time for fashion, hair and make up! The one good thing is that the actor is really hot and he has a nice voice (is that weird?).

I have been told that the book is really good but I am blonde and I can never finish a book. It took me 2 years to try and read the first Harry Potter, I still never finished it! So I am your typical cheater that skips the book and goes straight to the film.

After watching it I'm now thinking that I should read the book, people always say that the books are better than the films...

...or I'm thinking just ditch that idea because lets face it I'm never going to read it!

So after feeling rather full and lazy I thought about going to the gym but then again a bath and bed sounded better!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment